Tuesday 15 November 2011

Update : Schedule and Rescue Rabbit sucks!

Hey guys,

To start things off, I wanted to clearly state that Rescue Rabbit doesn't suck I figured this would help people find this article.

As for the schedule and what I am currently up to,

I will be making more deck profile videos since people are asking.

Wind-Up
Jurrac/Flamevell
Level 4/Rank 4
Gishki Control
Watt Deck

Also this Friday in my final FTK video I will give a list for a Gallis FTK.

That is the list of decks I am working on,

I also wanted to say that I am going to try and "Rant" more often I found it somewhat entertaining and the response from you guys was very positive so far.

Last thing starting next week, my new Stay on Tracks are going to feature the history of Monarchs how they have evolved and where they are going.

So if you want to stay up to date and ask me questions effortlessly follow me on Twitter, I need some more responses on their to allow me to post more frequently.

www.twitter.com/drakodmd

My youtube channel can be found here:  www.youtube.com/user/drakoDMD

Thanks for stopping by.

DrakoDMD

No comments:

Post a Comment