Thursday 14 July 2011

Update - My Trip

Hey guys,

So, I have been in Michigan for the last day. Its been good so far, We saw this amazing Christmas Store, and went to this amazing town that resembled old Germany.

Today I will be going to the Detroit ZOO! Yay!

Anyways lets discuss something that I have been working on, I have been creating and developing my own card game.

I have all the concepts involving game play and mechanics, What I am looking for is people who are interested in helping me and my friends create cards and increase the playability of the game.

If you are interested send me and email devindjuricin@hotmail.com I will then explain how the game works and give you example cards.

Thanks for listening and hope you are interested.

Peace.

DrakoDMD

No comments:

Post a Comment