Friday 15 July 2011

Update - My Trip

Hey guys,

Still in Michigan, going to the mall today. YAY!

The Michigan Zoo is quite wicked.

I will also be heading towards a local today to play a duel terminal and see what else is going on.

I am going to be looking for some Gem-Knight stuff and some Laval monsters.

Obviously the Vylon stuff isn't horrible either, we will see what I pull.

I will have some better content when I return, and there should be a Binder Blunders and Stay On Track posted sometime today.

Again I will ask for people who are interested in helping develop a new exciting card game send me an email.

devindjuricin@hotmail.com Thank you to those of you who have messaged me.

Thanks,

DrakoDMD

1 comment:

  1. where are u at in Michigan? What local r u goin 2, i recommend Pandemonium in Garden City

    ReplyDelete