Monday 11 July 2011

Week Update - Monday July 11 2011

Hey Guys,

I have some updated news, I am going to be filming this weeks Binder Blunders and Stay On Track today.

I will be going on a mini trip to Michigan to see the sights and buy some stuff.

America has such a great selection and so many things that we are still lacking.

I have barely anytime to create a well thought out Beast Warrior deck, but I will have a rough idea of what I want to discuss though.

Nationals is very soon, and hopefully it will live up to the hype.

The Elite contest is still going strong, check out our contest video on Binder Blunders on my channel, DrakoDMD.

As well this week will start the group effort of awesome videos.

Hope you all enjoy.

Have a great day,

DrakoDMD.
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment